People also ask
Jan 22, 2024 · Hey everyone today I have the Fiio KA17 in for review. For a long time I wanted a dongle dac which could have a customisable EQ and saved inside ...
Oct 21, 2022 · Pros: Neutral sound, works well with most IEMs, very well priced, doesn't eat battery... Cons: Not very powerful and will struggle with harder ...
Dec 5, 2020 · Measurement&Review of Luxury&Precision W1/W2 Portable USB DAC-Amp. Thread starter WolfX-700; Start date Dec 5, 2020.
Jan 26, 2020 · [Last Updated - 18 June 2020] Hi all, Just compiled a list of some of the new potential portable DAC/AMP options in the form of USB-C ...
Apr 27, 2022 · The USB version, which is reviewed here, comes with a USB type C to A adapter and is compatible with Android, Windows and Mac OS. Inside the ...
Oct 13, 2023 · I have iPhone 15 Pro Max, and I've tried it with both the Apple USB-C/USB-A adapter, and Apple USB-C/Multi-AV adapter that I use with my iPad ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.